What Are The Most Expensive Businesses To Start?



Long ago I decided to start my own business as I was sick of economic downsizing. When I decided to do this, there were number of problems. The first problem was that I was unable to decide how and which business I should start. I also have to consider the amount that I required for the installation of business. I was in need of a consultant or advisor who could answer my questions. Different things were in my mind however I thought franchising was the best choice. I selected this because of my personal expertise and goods needed for that specific business. 






buy a commercial property
When I decided to start, my very first priority was McDonalds and to have my own commercial property. I talked with the owner of McDonalds. He told me that I had to work with full devotion and determination. He informed me in very clear words that McDonalds is not a machine to print money. He directly said that if I was investing for the sake of profit only then I must leave this business. He added further that it was not only the matter of investment rather I had to be get involved and be fully committed with my business. According to him McDonalds franchise cost more than $250,000 and had to give about 25% to the honor. He made me aware of the facts before I went further. Actually I was really not sure about this thing that I only wanted profit or not. Therefore, I suppressed my thoughts about this franchise.

Then I started to look for some thing new, interesting, rewarding, having low cost, and might rent a commercial property. I wanted such business that could introduce me with new people. I hired the people who could write and sell Treasure Hunts. I worked hard but got very low reward therefore quitted it. Finally, I got the best and final option to opt was "Puke-Off". There were many lounge, bar and concert venue that were best in their fair share of gagging customers at one place. However, to over serve or to clean up another's body fluids is the fault of proprietor. For the activation of an average annual subscription, you had to pay fee of $ 2,800. It would cleanse the venue of vomit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment